Download the latest UGC CARE List of journals in excel format. The percentage of research papers published in low-quality journals is reported to be high in India, which has adversely affected its image. UGC CARE list is created with an intention for the purpose of various academic evaluations of institutions and individuals.
We visited the official website of UGC CARE and compiled the complete and latest UGC CARE approved journals list.
UGC Approved List of Journals has been replaced by the UGC-CARE list, w.e.f. 14.06.2019. In this blog post, you will be able to download the UGC CARE list 2023.
Moreover, researchers can get the list of UGC CARE-approved journals subject-wise. For, this a list of subjects is given below.
UGC CARE List 2023
The UGC-CARE List has only TWO groups, instead of the original FOUR groups to simplify the search process. These are NOT hierarchic or ranked groups.
|UGC CARE List Group 1||UGC CARE List Group 2|
|Journals found qualified through UGC-CARE protocols||Journals indexed in globally recognized databases|
|Find the journal list: Click here||Find the journal list: Click here|
Download the UGC CARE List of Journals (Excel)
We have compiled a list of all the journals which are approved by UGC CARE.
Beware of Cloned journals
UGC-Cell for Journal Analysis, Center for Publication Ethics (CPE) at Savitribai Phule Pune University(SPPU), Pune, has been notified of cloned and online versions of print-only, authentic Journals on its UGC-CARE List. The ISSN, title, logo, etc have been cloned.
Scholars are cautioned against such cloned versions of Journals on the UGC-CARE List and are requested to verify with the CPE whenever they are in doubt about the veracity of any Journal. We also request that news of such cloned Journals be reported to the CPE at the earliest.
List of cloned journals
Also, look at how to know if a journal is UGC CARE list indexed.
List of journals removed from UGC-Approved List
Many journals which were earlier indexed in UGC List are now barred to be included in the UGC CARE list. The UGC removed 4,305 journals on 02/05/2018 that are either predatory or low quality. This list of removed journals can be found at this link.
UGC already Put a Notification on the website that whatever paper was published before 02/05/2018 all papers are valid and can claim points because before this date our journal is UGC approved.
How to find UGC CARE journals easily in one click?
- Go to the tool through this link.
- In this journal finder tool, you have to select an indexer (UGC, SCOPUS indexed, or SCIE indexed journals) from the drop-down box. If you want to search for UGC CARE-approved journals, then select “UGC CARE”.
- Enter a subject. For instance, if you are looking for a physics category journal, then write “physics” or any particular term in the text box.
- At the last, you have to enter the “Find Journals” button.
- Finally, you will be presented with a list of suitable journals by this free tool for your publication.
List of UGC CARE-Approved Journals Subject wise
- Agricultural Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning
- Arts and Humanities
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Economics and Finance
- English Literature
- Environmental Science
- Library and Information Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
More related posts:
- Free UGC CARE listed journals for quick publication in 2023
- Indian Journals in UGC CARE list 2023
- 4305 journals removed from UGC Approved List- Download PDF
Credit and Source: Official Website of UGC CARE
Thanks for visiting our website. Get connected to our social sites for more updates:
Dr. Sunny is an Assistant Professor in higher education. He has completed his Ph.D. He has a depth of knowledge in the research field and in higher education.