PhD migration from one university to another university

Yes, you can migrate your Ph.D. from one university to another university. The following are the requirements for the  migration process: After all the above formalities, there will be a presentation at the new university regarding your research plan. At the new university, you will be exempted from the coursework. For any doubt, comment below: … Read more