What is the process for PhD migration from one university to another universtiy?

Yes you can migrate your PhD from one university to another university.
Following are the requirements for the  migration process:

  • You must have a consent letter from the target university must have mentioned that university is ready to supervise the candidate.
  • You also need to produce the NOC from the origin certificate must have mentioned that the university has no issue wherever the candidate pursue the further research.
  • You also need to have certificate from your present supervisor for the same reason.
After all the above formalities, there will be a presentation in the new university.
For any doubt, comment below:

Leave a Comment