If you are looking for assistance in publishing a research paper in Scopus-indexed journals, then you are at the right place. In this blog post, we will guide you on how to publish a research paper in Scopus indexed journal easily with/ or without publication fees.
I am Dr. Sunny Sharma and I have published various research papers in Scopus-indexed journals without publication fees. This blog post will help you in publishing research papers in Scopus journals easily.
Researchers can also publish in Scopus journals in fast-track mode. There are various fast-publishing research journals that publish papers on a monthly basis.
First of all, I will guide how to write a good research paper. Then I will provide you with important publication tips along with a list of top (easily published) Scopus-indexed journals.
The outcomes of this blog post are:
- What are Scopus journals?
- How to find free Scopus-indexed journals?
- How to write a research paper?
- How to send a research paper to a research journal?
- How do publish a research paper in Scopus indexed journal for free?
- How to check Scopus journals?
Scopus indexed journals
Scopus is an abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books, and conference proceedings. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles from various publishers.
Steps in publishing a research paper in Scopus indexed journal
- Choosing a research topic/ selecting a research problem.
- Identifying the best non-paid Journal that is Scopus Indexed.
- Writing Your Research Paper as per the Guidelines of the Journal.
- Submitting Your Paper.
- Waiting for the reviewers’ response.
- Publication of the research paper.
1) Choosing a research topic/ selecting a research problem
Selecting a research problem/ research topic is the first step in publishing a research paper. Researchers can target a few relevant journals for the literature review. The literature review helps researchers to identify a research problem.
A research problem is a specific issue, difficulty, contradiction, or gap in your area of research that you will aim to address through your research.
2) Identifying the best Journal that is Scopus Indexed
The next step is to identify the best Scopus-indexed journal for publication. This is one of the most important steps most researchers skip. Writing a research paper according to the target journal guideline increases paper acceptance chances.
How to select the best Scopus-indexed journal for publication?
There are various ways to select or choose free publishing Scopus-indexed journals. One can choose Scopus journals through visit the official website of Scopus and then finding journals based on the subject area selection from the left side.
Moreover, researchers can also use the PhDTalks journal finder tool to find Scopus journals instantly online. This online journal finder tool can also be used to find Web of Science- SCI journals, Open Access journals, and UGC CARE-approved journals.
After selecting a few research journals, researchers can read already published research papers in these journals. This will help researchers while writing their own manuscripts.
Moreover, researchers can download the targeted journals’ format and have to follow the guidelines of the journals.
3) Writing Your Research Paper as per the Guidelines of the Journal
Writing a research paper is an art. Researchers have to follow some basic points while writing. It is very easy to publish research papers in Scopus journals if you implement the basic points. The more clearly you write your paper, the more chances are for publication in Scopus-indexed journals.
Format of a research paper:
- Previous Research
- Problem Formulation
- Model or Methods and Results
We have already written the process of writing a research paper.
The link to the post is: How to write and publish a research paper for journal publication?
4) Submitting the research paper to the journal
The next step after the proofreading is the submission of the research paper to the Scopus-indexed journal. For this, perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the journal.
- Create an account and log in to the journal.
- Upload the research paper along with the other files.
- Complete all the required steps.
- Finally, the paper will be submitted to the journal and you will get a confirmation message in your email. Researchers can also track the status of their research papers.
The next step is waiting for the reviewers’ response.
5) Waiting for the reviewers’ response
After you have submitted your research paper to the editorial team. The research paper is further sent to two or more reviewers. The reviewers review the papers. Generally, the reviewers have given a time of around two weeks. The time period also varies from journal to journal.
More often, reviewers demand the author of the research paper to make changes and resubmit the manuscript to them.
6) Publication of research paper
If the reviewers are satisfied with the modifications they recommended, you will accept the acceptance letter from the journal and your research paper will publish in the Scopus-indexed journal in a short time.
Frequently asked questions
No doubt, It is not so easy to publish in non-predatory Scopus-indexed journals. However, focused research and journal guidelines make it possible to publish in Scopus journals easily and fast.
Researchers don’t require to pay APC to publish in Scopus. There are thousands of free Scopus indexed journals that publish research without publication fees. High-quality journals expect researchers to submit quality research.
Paper publication in Scopus-indexed journals takes time from 3 to 10 months. It varies from journal to journal. You can get the publication time details from the journal’s website. There are also fast publishing Scopus indexed journals: https://journalsearches.com/fast-journals.php