Free (Non- Paid) Scopus Journals – 2022

Most of the Scopus-indexed journals are paid, and a few journals indexed by Scopus publish for free of cost.

In this post, we have provided a list of top Free (Non- Paid) Scopus Journals. These journals are published by popular publishers with a rigorous publication process.

List of Free (Non-Paid) Scopus Journals in 2022

Publisher: Taylor and Prancis

ISSN No.: 1750-9661

7. International Review of Research In Open and Distance Learning

Publisher: Athabasca University

ISSN No.:1492-3831

8. International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics

Publisher: The School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Institut Teknologi Bandung

P-ISSN: 20856830

22. Communication in Science and Technology

23. Asian Journal of Social Science

24. International Social Science Journal

25. Pakistan Journal of Commence and Social Science

26. International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development

26. Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering

How researchers can find more free Scopus indexed journals?

Many researchers comment below and ask me for free publishing Scopus indexed journals that publish in their respective fields. I always try to reply to every person. However, sometimes it is difficult.
Researchers can find themselves the list of free publishing journals subject-wise from this site: https://journalsearches.com/free-publishing-journals.php

Newly added Scopus journals in 2022

Scopus indexed Multidisciplinary Journals- 2022

Scopus Indexed Journals with low-cost publication fee- 2022

Download the Scopus indexed journal list 2022 pdf/ Xls

Free Scopus indexed journals in computer science 2022 | free Scopus indexed journals in pharmacy | free Scopus indexed journals in management

62 thoughts on “Free (Non- Paid) Scopus Journals – 2022”

1. Greetings Sir! I have gone through the list of free Scopus indexed journals stated above and did not see anyone earmarked for education.
    Can you show or recommend anyone or those ones for education where my article can be sent for publication?

2. Greetings Sir! Can you please show me or recommend unpaid Scopus journal bodies where journal articles on physical and health education, human kinetics as well sports can be published?
    I have gone through your list of unpaid Scopus journals and could not be found. . Thanks

3. Hello please your recommendation is required for free considerably fast publication journal on Entrepreneurship and small business and Sustainable development. Scopus Q1/Q2

Thanks

4. Sir, I would like to publish a paper on anti-tobacco advertisements and it effect on adolescents. Kindly suggest a scopus indexed journal free of cost.

5. Sir
    i want to publish a research article in a pharmacology based journal’s so kindly suggest me a free ( non Paid ) journals in india

6. Greetings Sir! Can you please show me or recommend unpaid Scopus journal bodies where journal articles on Health, Nutrition, and Food can be published?

7. Greetings Sir,
    Kindly send me the list of non paid medicine, public health, psychiatry journals under the publication of Wiley Online Library for publication please. could i get call for paper notifications of non paid springer journals.
    Thanks

8. Greetings Sir,
    is there a free scopus journal for the prevention of liver infection with plant extracts? give me a list of trusted journals for publication, thanks a lot

9. Hi

Would appreciate if you can suggest no fee or low fee marketing SCOPUS journal for publishing a part of my PhD study based on Augmented Reality.

Thanks

10. Greetings Sir,
    Kindly provide the list of non paid (totally free) artificial intelligent, computer vision and deep learning applications journals under the publication of Elsevier or Springer for publication please. Many of the journals have checked required one kind of payment or the other.
    Thanks

11. Dear Dr Sunny,
    I am a PhD student working on water filtration membranes using biomaterials. kindly refer me to appropriate Scopus free fee (non paid) Journals to publish my research papers.

kind regards
    Anthony

12. I am Prabha,Research Scholar,Department of education,I want to publish my paper SSCI journal.Please give your suggestion Sir.

13. Dear sir , kindly suggest free (scopus) journal list, in the domain of network security and wireless sensor network security to publish my papers

14. Dear Sir;
    Please recommend to me on which journal(free of charges) shall I publish my article on food Science , then Tourism and Hospitality

15. Dear Sir;
    I want to publish an article in free Scopus journal. Article related to the field of IT (Big data Analysis). please help me out with the procedures and proper format.