If you wish to submit your research paper or an article to an SCI journal, finding a suitable journal can be a bit difficult process. In this blog post, we will be discussing how to select suitable SCI journals and verify them.
How do find SCI-indexed journals in one click?
Step 1: Go to PhDTalks JournalFinder. A page will show like below, where you have to enter a few details.
Step 2. In this journal finder tool, you have to select an indexer (UGC, SCOPUS indexed, or SCIE indexed journals). Select “SCI” from the drop-down for finding SCI journals.
Step 3. Enter a subject. For instance, if you are looking for a physics category journal, then write “physics” or any other particular term in the text box.
Step 4. At the last, you have to Click on the “Find Journals” button.
Verify an SCI journal
There are two ways to verify an SCI journal online.
- By Downloading the complete SCI Journals list.
- Check online using Web of Science’s official website.
Way 1: Download the Web of Science (SCI) Journal List
- Download the journal list. This list contains all the journals which are indexed by the Web of Science.
- Search the targeted journal in the downloaded list. If the targeted journal is found in the list, it means the journal is indexed by the Web of Science (SCI).
Way 2: Through the official website of Clarivate
- Go to the official website of Clarivate. This link will direct you to the official interface of the Web of Science. On the top, a search box will appear.
- Enter the journal title in the search box and search. If the journal is indexed by the Web of Science, it will be displayed instantly by the search engine with all the details associated with the journal.
- Scopus/ SCI journals with high acceptance rate – 2023
- Fast publishing Scopus and SCI (Web of Science) journals
- Indian Journals indexed in Web of Science – 2023