Before sending a manuscript to a Scopus journal, it is important to check the details of that journal. It is more important to verify Scopus indexed journals.
Every year, Scopus removes the journals from its index. Scopus recently discontinued or removed 18 journals from the index. Till now 663 journals have been removed or discontinued from the Scopus index.
The first step in publishing a research paper in a Scopus Indexed Journal is to locate a Suitable Journal. In this blog post, I will discuss how to find Scopus indexed journals and verify them.
How to find Scopus indexed journals?
Step 1: Go to this online tool, an official tool of PhDTalks. A page will show like below, where you have to enter a few details.
Step 2: In this journal finder tool, you have to select an indexer (UGC, SCOPUS indexed, or SCIE indexed journals). If you want to search for SCOPUS-indexed journals, then select “SCOPUS” from the drop-down.
Step 3: Enter a subject. For instance, if you are looking for a physics category journal, then write “physics” or any other particular term in the text box.
Step 4. At the last, you have to click on the “Find Journals” button.
How to verify a Scopus Indexed Journal?
There are two ways to verify a Scopus journal:
- Download the Scopus Journal list.
- Use the official website of Scopus.
Way 1: Download the Scopus list of journals
- Download the Scopus list of journals.
- Open the list on your computer.
- Search your journal in the list and find all the required information.
Ways 2: Use the official website of Scopus.
- Go to the official website of Scopus.
- Enter the title of the journal in the search box to check if the journal is indexed in Scopus.
- Fast publishing Scopus indexed journals in engineering-2023
- Scopus/ SCI journals with high acceptance rate – 2023
- Monthly published Scopus-indexed journals 2023
- Scopus Indexed Journals with low-cost publication fee- 2023