The Shodhganga@INFLIBNET Centre provides a platform for research students to deposit their Ph.D. theses and make it available to the entire scholarly community in open access. The repository has the ability to capture, index, store, disseminate and preserve ETDs submitted by the researchers.
How to find the thesis on Shodhganga?
1. Go to the official website: https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/
2. A web page will open as shown in the picture below:
3. Enter the keywords related to the thesis you want to read. For instance, you can submit keywords like “machine learning”, if you want to read research work related to machine learning. Even you can search using very specific title.
4. After that you will be presented a list of uploaded thesis on that particular topic.
- Till 2020, there are 293570 thesis and 7940 SYNOPSES/MRPs/PDFs/Fellowships are available on the Shodhganga network.
- 476 Universities are contributing.
- 568 Universities Signed MoU.
Top 10 Contributing Universities to Shodhganga
- University of Madras: 12419
- University of Calcutta: 11906
- Savitribai Phule Pune University: 10654
- Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University: 10015
- Anna University: 9976
- Aligarh Muslim University: 8293
- V. B. S. Purvanchal University: 8216
- Panjab University: 7712
- Bharathidasan University: 6009
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University: 5769