Get the latest list of Scopus indexed conference proceedings. If you are looking for publishing your research in the upcoming Conference proceedings that are indexed in Scopus, then you are at the right place.
Conferences provide a forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in their field. In this blog post, I have listed below the list of Scopus-indexed conference proceedings 2023. Also, download the full list for which the link is given at the end of this blog post.
List of top 40 Scopus indexed conference proceedings
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision
- Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Digest of Technical Papers – IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference
- Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security
- International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems – ASPLOS
- Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems – Proceedings
- Proceedings – IEEE INFOCOM
- Proceedings of the Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data
- Proceedings – IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation
- International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Proceedings
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI)
- Digest of Technical Papers – Symposium on VLSI Technology
- Proceedings – International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
- Proceedings of the Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGACT-SIGMOD-SIGART Symposium on Principles of Database Systems
- Proceedings – ICASSP, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing
- Proceedings – International Conference on Software Engineering
- Technical Digest – International Electron Devices Meeting
- IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, RFIC, Digest of Technical Papers
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming, PPOPP
- Proceedings – Symposium on Logic in Computer Science
- Energy Procedia
- IEEE Symposium on VLSI Circuits, Digest of Technical Papers
- Procedia Engineering
- Conference Record – International Conference on Communications
- IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, Digest of Technical Papers
- Proceedings – International Conference on Data Engineering
- Proceedings of the Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on Physical Design
- IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
- IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Supercomputing
- Conference Proceedings – IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition – APEC
- Procedia CIRP
- Procedia Computer Science
- IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory – Proceedings
- Transportation Research Procedia
- IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest
- Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems
Frequently Asked Question-related to Conference Proceedings
Visit the official website of Scopus, and enter the title of conference proceedings in the search box.
1. Send a research paper to the conference.
2. They will check your research paper.
3. If they find it suitable, they will send your research paper to the conference proceeding for publication.