Elsevier is a Netherlands-based publishing company specializing in scientific, technical, and medical content.
In this post, you will be able to download the Elsevier journal list with the impact factor. Below I have uploaded two lists which I have downloaded from Elsevier’s official website.
The first list contains the active journals published by Elsevier, and the second list contains the active journals as well as the inactivated journals.
Download the First List of Elsevier Journals
The first list contains the journal title, ISSN, product ID, URL, etc;
It contains the active journals of Elsevier.
Download the Second List of Elsevier Journals
It contains the title of the journal, ISSN, status, subject categories/disciplines, etc.
It also contains the active list of journals along with the discontinued journals from the Elsevier list.
The simple way to find the Impact Factor online
1. Visit https://journalsearches.com.
2. Enter the journal title and click on the Search button to calculate the impact factor.
- 24 Elsevier journals with high acceptance rate
- Top Elsevier Scopus indexed journals 2023
- Download Research Paper Format IEEE, Elsevier, Springer, all
- Free Elsevier journals: No Article Processing charges