1 In Multimedia, Design means
2. The following is a sequence of simply drawn pictures that visually depict a programme
3. In the following phase, the programme idea needs to be expanded to include the title, target audience, objectives of the programme, and content outline
4. The look and feel of the Multimedia programme is decided in the following phase
5. The following is an extension to hypertext providing multimedia facilities , such as those handling sound and video
6. The following is a technique where a voice that is not part of the narrative is heard over the action
7. The following effect begins with a solid color and then fades into your video
8. The following effect begins with the video and then fades into the solid color, again either black or white
9. The following is the macro, broader perspective, bigger picture, wherein a spot becomes wider , other elements outside one’s spot is observed.
10. The following enables us to look closely at a part, fragment of the self, a role, a position, or a situation
11. The following means computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment , such as a helmet with a screen inside or gloves fitted with sensors”.
12. Edutainment means
13. The following refers to sharing or disseminating of knowledge and providing inputs to problem-solving
14. The following is a Computer based system that allows users and subscribers to exchange personal voice messages using an ordinary phone
15. The following is a method of exchanging messages between people using electronic devices
16. The following is an exact hard copy of a document made by electronic scanning and transmitted as data by telecommunications links
A pdf document
17. The following is where two or more people in different locations use technology to hold an audio call
18. The following is a technology that allows users in different locations to hold face to face meetings without having to move to a single location together
19. The purpose of the following is to allow two or more people to view, collaborate or modify a Computer based document at the same time while listening via an Audio conference
20. The following Multimedia based Simulations use video , graphics, and sound to engage the student in a particular problem situation. However, such simulations have limited answers and suggestions to offer.
Knowledge based simulations
Scenario based simulations
Any tutor software
Dr. Sunny is an Assistant Professor in higher education. He has completed his Ph.D. He has a depth of knowledge in the research field and in higher education.