The question paper published below is as per to the syllabus given by the Amity University.
Maximum marks: 27
Note: Attempt any one question from section A. Each question carries 7 marks.
Attempt any two questions from section B. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Explain method overriding with a suitable example program.
2. How we can create an object of a class? Explain the use of new keyword.
1. What is the significance of layout managers? Discuss briefly various layout managers.
2. How to define a package? How to access, import a package? Explain with examples.
3. What is a nested class? Differentiate between static nested classes and non-static nested classes.
4. Explain the basic concepts of object oriented programming. What is data abstraction?
Note: Attempt any four questions.
1. Explain JDK, JRE and JVM.
2. What do you mean by aggregation?
3. Explain public static void main (String args) in Java.
4. What is multiple inheritance? Is it supported by Java?
5. What do you mean by an interface in Java? What is the difference between abstract classes and interfaces?
1. What are the different types of inheritance in Java? (1 mark)
2. What is difference between method overloading and method overriding?- (2marks)
3. What are the differences between Heap and Stack Memory in Java? (2 marks)
4. What is JDBC Driver? What are the steps to connect to a database in java? (2 marks)
Dr. Sunny is an Assistant Professor in higher education. He has completed his Ph.D. He has a depth of knowledge in the research field and in higher education.