The NGO DARPAN was earlier maintained by erstwhile Planning Commission, which has been replaced by the NITI Aayog w.e.f. 1st January, 2015. The Portal, therefore, is being maintained at present by NITI Aayog. NITI Aayog invites all Voluntary Organizations (VOs)/ Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to Sign Up on the Portal.
The Portal facilitates VOs/NGOs to obtain a system generated Unique ID, as and when signed. The Unique ID is mandatory to apply for grants under various schemes of Ministries/Departments/Governments Bodies.
Link for the this agency: https://ngodarpan.gov.in/index.php/home/schemewise
Link for the this agency: https://niti.gov.in/documents/budget-papers/demands-of-grants
UGC Major and Minor Projects
Link for the this agency: https://www.ugc.ac.in/romrp/
NATIONAL BACKWARD CLASSES FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Ministry of Ayush
- Ministry of Environment
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Ministry of Food Processing
- Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources
- Ministry of Power, Central Power Research Institute
- Ministry of Water Resources, ICID
- Department of Education
- Science and Technology: Application for RuralDevelopment
- Science and Technology: For Weaker Sections.
- University Grant Commission (UGC)
- Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)
- National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)
- Institue of Economic Growth (IEG)
- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi.
- The Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, New Delhi.
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations, New Delhi.
- Indian Council of Historical Research, New Delhi.
- Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi.
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi.
- Department of Science and technology
- Department of Biotechnology
- World Bank (WB)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Ford Foundation
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and CulturalOrganization (UNESCO)
- International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation