- Following areas have been identified and project proposals may be submitted for development of device in the following areas:
- Analytical/ Testing/ Measuring/ Monitoring devices/instruments
- Food Processing/adulteration detection devices
- Environmental monitoring devices/ Early warning Systems
- Development of sensor based devices for disaster risk reduction and management (related to Natural, Climate, Agriculture, Chemical, biological etc.
- Drone/ Anti drone related devices development for useful applications.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF WOMEN TECHNOLOGYPARKS AS A VEHICLE FOR ECONOMIC REGROWTH IN POST PANDEMICCONDITIONS
- Women Technology parks are supported under the “Science & Technology for Women Scheme” with the following broad objectives:
- For development and adaptation of innovative bouquet of technologies, transfer of proven technologies and demonstration of live technology models to address the weakest link and /or strongest link of the livelihood system of women, resulting in significant improvement in quality of life and/or income generation.
- Innovative Nutrition, Hygiene and Sanitation Technologies of migrant & dislocated women due to COVID-19 pandemic in different stages of women life cycle.
- Skill development and capacity Building of women using science & technology preferably as per National Occupational Standards (NOS) for various sectors using area specific resources.