UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING &
UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU
Online Applications are invited for admission to the Following Programmes for the Academic Session 2020-21:
- B. Tech: (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B. Tech: (Civil Engineering
Having Passed Hr. Sec. Part II (10+2) with 50% (General Candidates) and 45% for the reserved categories from J&K Board of School education or any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Admission to the B. Tech. Programmes for the Academic Session 2020-21 shall be made on the basis of :-
- Latest JEE Main score
- If seats remain vacant at (i), rest of the seats (out of 15 in each stream) shall be filled up on the basis of 10+2 PCM merit (as decided by the BOPEE)
1. 90% of the seats (out of 15 seats in each stream) shall be reserved for the students who belong to Hr. Sec. (10+2) schools falling within the jurisdiction of University of Jammu while 10%shall be open to all including the candidates who belong to other regions of the UT/Country.
However, in case the seat/seats remains/remain vacant out of 90% quota for within University of Jammu jurisdiction candidates, the same shall be offered to the candidates from other part of the UT/Country.
Guidelines for submission of the online Application forms:
The Candidates are advised to follow the steps for filling up their application form as uploaded on the website: www.kathuacampus.in
Candidates are required to pay the requisite fee of Rs. 1390/- (without late fee) through online mode (Internet banking, NEFT, mPay etc.) or offline mode at any of the Branch of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest to him/her in the Account with following details:-
Account Number: 0345040500000175
IFSC Code: JAKA0CANAAL
Bank: JK Bank Ltd.
Branch: New University Campus, Jammu
Name of A/c holder: Co-ordinator UIET, University of Jammu
On payment of the requisite fee through the above said modes the candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of the application form (along with the mentioned documents) through E-mail at email@example.com by following procedure:-
Submission of downloaded Application Form along with documents (scanned Copy):
After filling the application form candidates have to make a single PDF file of the form along with all the relevant documents as mentioned in the notification and submit the application form through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate has to mention his Name, Parentage, Name of the Board, Latest JEE Main Score, 10+2 Marks & percentage and contact no. in the E-mail and then attach the PDF file of the application form (along with the mentioned documents).
Only applications through mail will be entertained and other mode of application will not be entertained.
The candidate after submitting their application form along with scanned documents and payment receipt through E-mail at email@example.com in a single PDF file must get a printout and keep in their own custody, in case they fall in the merit and are considered for admission, they shall be required to submit 3 sets of the self-attested copies of the mentioned documents in the office of the Co-ordinator, UIET, Department of Chemistry, University of Jammu and obtain a receipt for record.
Candidates are informed to carry their original documents with them at the time of admission for verification purpose.
- An application shall be rejected if the payment is not deposited through online mode/ offline mode within the specified time period.
- The candidates should bring the original copy of the Payment slip in case of offline mode or print out of the screen short of the payment in case of online mode at the time of admission.
- The Selected candidates will be required to deposit the admission fee in the form of demand draft favoring Coordinator, UIET, University of Jammu.