Domicile Certificates in Jammu & Kashmir now to be issued online. Follow the guideline and steps to apply online for domicile certificate. Domicile Certificate now a click away, can be obtained in seamless manner, can be preserved, retrieved, anywhere, anytime. Facility also available through Khidmat Centers. It is also for the Leh and Kargil Districts of Ladakh UT.
Online Application cum Issuance of Domicile Certificate
Procedure to be followed to apply online for Domicile Certificate
- Visit the URL: https://jk.gov.in/jkservices
- Register using the register link
- Upload scanned photo up to 50 KB (JPG)
- Note the User ID, Password and Citizen ID
- After login click on e-services and on “Application for Domicile Services.”
- Complete application form and submit
- Note Unique Application ID
- Download the Certificate when approved
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for Domicile Certificate
- Before applying the Service, User has to register using the Citizen Registration Link given on login Screen. Already Registered Citizen can avail the Service Using Login ID and Password generated after Citizen Registration.
- Applicant has to upload the Passport size scan photo (jpg image) in the clear background of size less than 50 KB.
- Please, note the user id and password entered by the applicant during registration for Login and availing the service.
- Please, select the role type Citizen while entered login credentials by the Applicant using Citizen Users ID and Password.
- After Login, Applicant has to click on the e-services tab in the left menu and thereafter click on the department to which he has to avail the service.(e.g. Scholarship schemes under Social Welfare Department or Domicile Service Using General Administration Dept.)
- Please, note the Citizen ID, Username and Password after successful registration of Citizen as it will be required at the time of availing the service.
You can understand the whole process easily by looking into the following steps with pictures for applying the domicile certificate online:
2. Register yourself by adding the basic details like name, fathers name or husband name etc. Pictures are pasted below for the references.
Note: Image size should be Applicants color Passport photograph. Note: Image size should be Applicants color Passport photograph. Size-5*4.5(cm) OR 2*1.75(inch), Image size must be less than 50 KB.
Please select a login Id which can be used to login to the system.This unique login Id will be needed later at the time of applying for services online by the citizen.
3. Click on Preview and Submit.
4. After submitting, picture window will be generated to display you your Citizen Id, Login Id and Password.
Note: Please, note the Citizen ID, Username and Password after successful registration of Citizen as it will be required at the time of availing the service.
5. The next step is to login with your login id and password.
Note: Select Citizen in the Role field.
4. After Login, Applicant has to click on the e-services tab in the left menu and thereafter click on the department to which he has to avail the service.(Domicile Service Using General Administration Dept.)
5. Enter the required information and documents like PRC etc;
In Application Category, if a person is already own the PRC (Permanent Residence Certificate), he has to choose “Clause 1(a) of Rule 5″. In this case, the document needs to be submitted is: Permanent Resident Certificate of the applicant.
If a person (ex infants, pupils, children, students, anyone, etc. ) doesn’t have the PRC, he has to submit to choose “Clause 1(b) of Rule 5”. In this case, the documents need to be submitted are; Permanent Resident Certificate of the parent And Date of Birth Certificate of the candidates (applicant).
Note: 1.Original or attested copies are only to be scanned and attached.
2. Size of uploaded attachments should not be more than 250 KB.
Please share to everyone who want to apply for the Domicile Certificate.